Saturday, October 03, 2009

EXHALING AND YELLING IN CHAVEZ RAVINE



James Loney celebrates as the Dodgers clinch the National League West for the second straight year. It sure looked good from where I was sitting, above the Rockies bullpen on the reserve level. Even the Wookiees were loving it.

T.J. Simers tells the story-- Dodgers 5, Rockies 0. Bring on St. Louis.

And here's all the video highlights (and one lowlight) from Saturday night's game.

*******************************************

3 comments:

Kevin J. Olson said...

The Dodgers look like one of those teams that kind of sputters into the playoffs, no one pays attention to, and then wins the whole thing...kind of like Torre's 2000 Yankee team (who I think lost something like their last 14 or 15 games).

The only thing I have left to look forward to this season is watching King Felix pitch tonight and make his case for the Cy Young award, and hoping the Tigers blow it so the Twins can eke into the playoffs.

Good luck to your Dodgers, Dennis. They're certainly the team I'll be rooting for in the NL.

The Mysterious Ad[ri.an B)e;ta]m.a.x. said...

What makes you think you can post about baseball on a film site?! Oh... yeah...

I watched a sporting event this weekend-- the end of the Patriots game. That is not the way I want to win a game.

Btw, I think my brother is getting active again posting on his sports site... (and he changed the name to something more catchy.)

The Mysterious Ad[ri.an B)e;ta]m.a.x. said...

PS - Nice "accidental deletion" cartoon on your sidebar!!! Very appropriate.